Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Great buys

I love to shop, but I don't like to feel like I'm wasting money or being ripped off. As a result I am a pretty good bargain hunter. I do think that sometimes you get what you pay for and every now and then splurging on an investment piece can really give you more bang for your buck. Here's a great example for me, jeans. For the longest time I couldn't find a pair of jeans that fit quite right or that were super flattering, so I kept buying more and more jeans in the hopes of finding a pair that would last. I can't tell you how much money I've actually wasted in my attempt to 'save money' by purchasing a cheaply priced (and cheaply made) pair of jeans. 

Last year I decided to do an experiment and buy an expensive pair of jeans. These turned out to be the jeans of my dreams. They are the perfect length, look great with heels or flats, and don't shrink in the dryer. I've had them for over a year now and they still look as great as the day I bought them. To me, this was a great buy even though the initial investment was high, $189.00. I guess the point I'm trying to make is, sometimes it does pay off to spend a little more on the front end, but this post isn't about those types of purchases.  No, this post is about finding great deals!

Below are some items I am currently lusting over that I feel are priced pretty reasonably.
$36.99 at ShopRuche.com

$36 at Lulus.com

$52.99 at ModCloth.com

$19.80 at Forever21.com

$24.80 at Forever21.com
Aren't they all cute? You may just be seeing some of these items in future outfit posts :)

Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment