Thursday, June 21, 2012

Awkward and Awesome Thursday

Just a random pic from our Vegas trip that my friend Ty took.

Awkward:
  • Forgetting to do this post last Thursday, oops.
  • Getting super into Game of Thrones now...just a little late. It's not all my fault though, I don't have cable so I rented the first season on Netflix, the only problem is now I want to watch the second season but it's not out yet! Arg.
  • The little neighbor girl that walks up to me everyday when I get home from work and asks me if I want to buy something from her (flowers, drawings, whatever)...no.
  • Answering the phone because you think it's someone important, but it's actually the gym salesman trying to get you to buy a gym membership. No, I don't want to pay to go to your gym, I just wanted to get the free 7 day pass ok?!!?!?
Awesome:
  • Working out in a gym for free for a week.
  • When I thought I bought all the ingredients to make tacos and realize I forgot to buy the shells after I start cooking the taco meat, and Jim runs to the store to get them for me.
  • Having a clean house! It doesn't happen often, but when it does it's awesome.
  • Getting drunk in the California Pizza Kitchen at the mall, just because you really need to be drunk to deal with mall madness.

 How are you awkward and awesome?

Lexi

2 comments:

  1. Getting drunk in awkward public places (mall) is in fact very awesome.

    ReplyDelete