Thursday, June 7, 2012

Awkward and Awesome Thursday

Ok lovelies, I am joining a weekly series called Awkward and Awesome Thursdays, originally started by Sydney at The Daybook Blog

Here goes!
Awkward: 

- Being on the phone with a work related vendor disputing a charge and stuttering uncontrollably while trying to sound stern and professional. Lame.

- Calling your boyfriend the wrong name, yep I did that one time. On our 3rd date I called him a random name on accident, I didn't even know anyone by that name! What the heck? He will never let me live that one down.

-Working in an office that is shaped like one big circle, and having to awkwardly smile and give the nod of approval at a coworker that you've seen a thousand times today already. 

- Having your car's key less remote thingy run out of batteries... and setting your car alarm off in the process. Sorry people, I'm not stealing this POS car.. it's mine I swear! 

Awesome:

- Blues on the Green, a summer concert series in Austin that is starting up soon. Love it!

- Brenda Leigh Johnson, no further explanation needed.

- Going to sleep at 9:30PM and not waking up until 7:30AM. That never happens for me. I always toss and turn, wake up to go to the bathroom, or wake up at the slightest noise.

- All the summer TV shows I love: The Bachelorette, Hell's Kitchen, and Master Chef.

- Trying a new restaurant, and it end up being amazing!

Who else is Awkward and Awesome?!?!

Lexi



No comments:

Post a Comment