Thursday, May 2, 2013

Awkward and awesome Thursday





Awkward:

I think I might be obsessed with internet memes. When I'm at home watching TV I'll be browsing memes on Pinterest and Jim says he can hear me giggling from the other room, this goes on for like an hour before I get bored of it. 

I was annoyed with my long hair for the longest time, and the second I cut it I miss it long. Don't get me wrong, I like my new short hair. But now every time I see a picture of my long hair I think 'you know it wasn't that bad'. Nothing I can do now but embrace my new do!

Awesome:

I signed Rocco up for a 1 month trial BarkBox, and was pleasantly surprised. For $20 we got a big rope toy, some fancy duck dog treats, a bullie stick, a 10-pack of disposable quick wipe mitten things that are awesome for giving Rocco a quick wipe down, and some fancy dog gravy packets. Rocco liked it so much, we signed him up for another 6 months. 

I made stuffed shells for the first time the other night, and of course I forgot to take pictures of it so I can't make a recipe post about it. Maybe I'll make it again with pics because it was fabulous. Like, it was really good. 

Jim and I planted a ton of veggies and herbs and put them in the greenhouse over the weekend. I've been using fresh herbs in my cooking all week and it's be amazing!

Lexi




















No comments:

Post a Comment