Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Light and flowy






So this last month I have been in name change hell. It would make perfect sense to have to fill out one form to change your last name, and have it updated on everything that needs to be updated. That, of course, isn't the case. Everything is separate, I've filled out at least a dozen forms and I'm still not done changing everything. *sigh*

So it's starting to get really hot around here, which means I'll be complaining about the heat in every blog post for the next 4 months so get ready. Summer in Texas is about wearing light flowy pieces and as little layers as possible. 

Lexi

2 comments:

  1. Love this outfit lexi! Where do you shop? I'm finding a newly discovered love for skirts. Except my only problem is that i have little kids that I'm constantly moving around for.... any suggestions on under garments?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I got the skirt from a boutique in Austin called SoLa, but any high waisted flowy skirt would do the trick! One of my girlfriend's always wears biking shorts under her skirts just in case, maybe that'll help! I would definitely recommend going for a longer, fuller skirt though, those are easier to move around in and sit in without having to worry about flashing anyone :)

      Delete