Monday, April 29, 2013

Cold fronts and hair cuts


So the day after our wedding we had a family brunch to say goodbye to all the family members who came into town for the wedding, and as soon as that was over I went to get my hair cut. I had been growing my hair out for the wedding since before we were even engaged (don't judge, my hair takes forever to grow!). I have pretty fine hair and I was getting so sick of constantly getting trims. 8 inches later, I felt great and was ready for Maui! 

love the lace details
Now on to my outfit. It's crazy that I'm wearing jeans and boots in April...in Texas. We've been having cold fronts come in lately so I'm trying to get a few more uses out of my boots before I put them away for the summer. My go to outfit this past winter has been boots with skinnies and a flowy top, it's a no brainer. 



I had this cameo made to wear with my wedding dress and now that the wedding is over I can wear it anytime, love the details! 

Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment