Monday, April 1, 2013

New to me





Check out the greenhouse! We had a bunch of extra fence posts that have been in our side yard (AKA where we put all our extra outdoor junk) so Jim decided to repurpose them on the greenhouse. It's about 95% done now, and I'm planning on doing a post about building the greenhouse (or actually, a post about watching Jim build the greenhouse). 

Now about my outfit. Have you ever walked into your closet and saw something you haven't worn in forever and all of a sudden you're wearing it all the time? This happened to me with the grey cardigan I'm wearing. It's super comfy and flowy, and I really like how it contrasts my favorite mint top with a peter pan collar. Offset it with a pair of skinnies and boom you've got an outfit.

Spoiler alert, I'll be wearing this same cardigan in my next outfit post.  

Lexi





No comments:

Post a Comment