Monday, March 11, 2013

Spring time!


Twirling

 Yea an outfit post! It seems like Austin has its winter in February instead of December or January, and it's been chilly and dreary outside. Those conditions don't make me jump to get dressed in a cute outfit and take pictures. 

The other day though, the weather was perfect. It just so happened that I was taking my bridal portraits (hence the hairdo and fancy makeup in the pictures) on this beautiful day and it inspired me to put a spring dress on and take some pictures!

Can you see in the background of the last picture that there's a bunch of wood in the yard? Jim is building a greenhouse! I'm so excited to grow tomatoes and herbs and all sorts of awesome veggies! Hopefully it'll be done this weekend and I can share pics of the final product.

Lexi


No comments:

Post a Comment