Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Our family wedding shower

Two weekends ago, my step sister and sister in law threw us a wedding shower with all of our family. I wish I had gotten more pictures of all the cute decorations, my favorite was the 'almost married' banner above the buffet. Also, check out the flower arrangements, so beautiful! 

So much planning and effort from multiple people went into it and it turned out to be a lovely event. 


Future brother in law!
My mom and Jim's step mom
Future in laws!
Lovely Shelley
Jim and his dad

It was so great having both of our families together celebrating us, such a great feeling! We are so lucky to have so much unconditional love & support from our families. I can't wait to share our wedding with them!

Lexi



1 comment:

  1. Was beautiful, tasty and so fun celebrating you both. I'll share my pics tonight. xoxo

    ReplyDelete