Saturday, October 13, 2012

Style vs. fashion

So this is my second statement necklace, my first statement necklace is my Jcrew knockoff. I think it's safe to say that I am obsessed with these babies. They can really ground an outfit that seems to be missing something special. 

I think the difference between style and fashion is that your style is how you make the latest fashion trend 'you'. Adding extra elements, like a statement necklace, to an outfit makes that outfit unique and special. Have you ever met someone who has a one-of-a-kind style? I've noticed that these people always do something to make their outfit their own.


We only got 1 pic outside before the mosquitoes ate me feet
Standing in front of my favorite painting in our house, painted by Jim's step mom Debbi. 
Loving mint right now.

As the weather is slowly cooling off and fall trends are starting to emerge, I'm going to make my goal to really make every outfit I wear really mine. I want people to say 'oh that's so Lexi', how about you?

Lexi

1 comment: