Monday, October 29, 2012

Chambray, how I love you

Fun with photo editing 
So having a chambray shirt is all the rage in the blogging community right now. It's a must have!! I've been searching for the perfect chambray for about 4 months now. It couldn't be too light or too heavy, not too dark or too light, not too small or too big. I tried on dozens of mediocre chambray tops and never bought any because I was looking for the one!

Well one day while browsing pinterest I spotted the perfect chambray from Nordstrom. $50 for a shirt is a bit steep and more than I usually pay, but I had been searching for this basic staple for a long time and was willing to pay top price for the one.

I couldn't be happier with my purchase, sometimes pieces can really be investments (although according to Jim, clothing can never be an investment unless it brings in money). 









What investment pieces have you splurged on?

Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment