Saturday, October 27, 2012

Hey bird

These are my liquid leather leggings, seriously that's what they're called. They were on my Christmas list last year and Jim happily got them for me (guess he liked the idea of leather leggings?). I love them because they're still comfy and stretchy like regular leggings, but they're leather! Well, they look like leather anyway. 




Hey bird



I recently read this blog post on Snappy Casual about the perfect white tee. I've been looking for a loose or slouchy tee to pair with leggings this fall so I jumped on this Madewell tee when it was on sale for $25. It's super thin so I need a tank top under it, but it's perfect to wear with something tight because it's loose. It helps create a simple, balanced outfit. 

How do you balance outfits?

Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment