Monday, August 6, 2012

JCrew knockoff


 Ok so if you're big in the blogger world, you know everyone is going crazy over the JCrew Bubble Necklace. It's a great statement necklace, which is something every girl should have. Well, it retails at $150, that's an insane amount to pay for a necklace. I found a very similar statement necklace on the Very Jane website. This necklace was only $25, much better.







 I actually wore this outfit to take engagement photos this past weekend, I think the necklace really adds something to the outfit. I can't wait to see the pictures!

Lexi


3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the engagement pics! You need to link your blog posts to facebook so your compadres can see it from there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the necklace and the outfit. Very cute!

    Ummmm, can I borrow the necklace?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to put my hand up your skirt

    ReplyDelete