Monday, February 18, 2013

Our Sunday funday wedding shower



So in my last post I said that I was going to go back to document what I have been up too while on my mini blog vacation, and I still plan to but I wanted this post to be about the wedding shower that my lovely friends Ashley and Amber threw us last Sunday.



Just look at all the cute decorations! It looked like Pinterest exploded in there and I loved it. A make your own bloody mary bar, mimosas, french toast sticks, mac & cheese in a baby mason jar, just a few of my favorite things. 





It truly was exactly what Jim and I wanted, a party with all of our closest friends.



As I'm typing this I'm listening to Death Cab For Cutie and getting nostalgic, so indulge me for 2 seconds. Just look at these fabulous ladies, who really pulled out all the stops for us. It's such a great feeling knowing that your friends will gladly do that for you.



You can't really tell from this pic, but Amber decided to throw in a few slightly embarrassing pictures in our little collage. 



Playing the newlywed game, each question seemed to get more and more inappropriate thanks to Ashley. 



Ha the look on Jim's face as he holds up his sign that says 'Spice Girls' is priceless, because he knows they were my fave!

Lexi

1 comment: