Wednesday, August 15, 2012

No trash in this trailer park

Austin is seriously the coolest place. One of the newest trends popping up are trailer park eateries. Of course there's one on the East Side (so hipster) and one downtown, but one just popped up in my neck of the woods, South Austin! This may make me sound like an old lady, but the biggest perk of this eatery is the large parking lot next to it. Seriously, I hate having to search for a parking spot for 15 minutes just to find one a frickin' mile away from where you're going.










Fresh squeezed cherry lemonade

Get it? Try my Thai!
I ended up deciding on a croque monsieur from Boxcar Bistro, absolutely delish. Jimbo got fried rice from Trai Mai Thai and loved it. Next time I am going for a Chicago dog from Honky Tonk Hot Dogs. Stay tuned for post featuring the outfit I'm wearing in these pics.

Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment