Thursday, August 30, 2012

Awkward and Awesome Thursday

Picture from our recent engagement photo shoot
Awkward:
-There is a famous view in Austin that looks down South Congress Ave and you can see the Capitol in the background. We wanted to take pictures with this view in our background...so we waited until the light turned red and ran out into the middle of the street with the photographer to take a few shots before running back to the sidewalk when the light turned green again. It was interesting taking kissing pictures while traffic watched.
-The other day I was in the Central Market parking lot walking to my car when a lady in an SUV decided to not only back out of her parking spot, but to back all the way out of her aisle back to the main road. I happened to be in her path but I guess she wasn't looking (?!?!?!) and I had to literally jump out of the way. Boy was she surprised to see me yelling at her when she was done backing up.
-My hair at this exact moment.

Awesome:
-We got our engagement pictures back from our photographer and they came out great!
-My ring, I catch myself staring at it all the time.
-I recently completed the Couch to 5K iPhone app, and now I can run for 25 minutes straight. Never been able to do that before.

Ok so on an unrelated note, doesn't Jim's hair look black in this picture? He swears his hair is brown...but I say his hair is black. What do you think?

Lexi

2 comments:

  1. FABULOUS photo!!! Love it and love you both! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. Jim's hair looks black in this pic. Can't wait to
    See the whole group.

    ReplyDelete