Friday, August 3, 2012

From the bottom up

 I feel like this outfit makes me look like I should be on a sail boat. A fancy sail boat.






Sometimes in the morning when I can't decide what to wear, I pick out my shoes first and build the outfit from the bottom up. Usually shoes are the last thing I pick out, so it's a nice change when you start at the end.

Also, I am definitely asking for a new camera for my birthday. I've been using my iPhone to take pictures and honestly... it sucks. Sorry Apple.

Lexi

2 comments:

  1. Yep, you look fabulous and should be on a yacht! Love the painting, too. :-) As for cameras, you can find good "point and shoots," but then you have to download to the computer, crop and color correct and post. I use photoshop. That's a whole other story, but you get some fab photos! Which you deserve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lex. Love the look and the idea of starting 'from the bottom'. Also love the pic!!!! Very nice.

    ReplyDelete