Friday, February 27, 2015

8/52

21 weeks
We sure do love our stripes! I have been having so much fun dressing Charlotte and occasionally forcing her to match me. She's going to be embarrassed of me when she's older, I already know it. Muahaha.

For the first 19 weeks of my pregnancy I was convinced that I was having a boy. I would gravitate to the boy section in the baby aisle, and Jim and I had agreed on a boy name before I ever got pregnant. I was totally shocked when I found out we were having a girl. I couldn't imagine relating to a girl which is crazy because hello, I'm a girl. We also hadn't agreed on a girl name so there was that too. 

Now that she's here I absolutely couldn't imagine not having a basket full of pink when doing her laundry. I'm so glad I have a little mini me to dress up. 

I can't believe she is 5 months old today. She hasn't been sleeping well for about a week and this morning I felt her gums, she definitely has a tooth pushing through! It doesn't seem to be causing her much pain, besides her interrupted sleep pattern. She's rolling over consistently now and I think she'll be able to sit up on her own any day now.

Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment