Friday, June 28, 2013

Schedules

Top: Forever 21 Skinnies: Old Navy Wedges: Target (on sale right now)

I feel like I have been busy for the last 3 months straight. First it was finalizing wedding and honeymoon details, then it was actually having the wedding and going on the honeymoon. Since we've come back it seems that every weekend has been packed full of things, not to mention my work schedule has changed and I now have to work some weekends. I'm not complaining, I'm lucky to have a job, it still has been a big adjustment for me though. 

My cousin, Laura, also just moved to Austin from our little hometown Quincy, Illinois. It has been so much fun showing her as much of Austin as I have been able to, but I also feel like I haven't been able to do as much as I've wanted because there is just too much going on right now. I have to keep reminding myself that Laura lives here now and there is plenty of time for everything I want to show her. 

I'm also feeling super guilty because I haven't seen most of my friends in like a month, which is just sad. I know I'm just in the middle of a particularly busy time in my life right now, but dang it is exhausting. 

Ok, no more whining allowed, only wining allowed from here on out (get it?!). Here's to hoping for an stress free July.

Lexi







No comments:

Post a Comment