Monday, June 24, 2013

Repurposing

I usually have a hard time getting rid of clothes because it always seems like as soon as you get rid of them you miss them. On the other end of the spectrum, I also don't like keeping clothing around that I know I will never wear. Because of this struggle, these jeans have been sitting in my dresser for a long time without ever being worn. I like the fit, but they are too short.




I finally decided to try to cut them into capri's in hopes of actually getting some use out of them. I figured I had nothing to lose, I wasn't wearing them now so I might as well try to make them usable.




I'm still deciding if I like them the way they are or if I should cut them into shorts. Have you ever had luck altering a piece of clothing?

Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment