Thursday, June 6, 2013

Monochromatic mint








Do you ever stare in your closet and everything you own is ugly and you couldn't possibly leave the house wearing anything in there? When that happens to me, I go for a monochromatic outfit. It's super simple but looks fresh and trendy, and most importantly it looks like I put thought into it when I didn't. 

This morning I was wanting to wear my mint jeans but couldn't find anything that would pair well with them, so I opened my drawer and there was my mint tee shirt. All I had to do now was throw on a necklace and some sandals and boom, outfit. 

I think being stylish is sometimes about spending time and effort putting something amazing together, but it's also about being able to throw together a few pieces quickly and still be confident with your choices.

Lexi

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete