Monday, March 9, 2015

9/52 (My baby is sick)

22 weeks
 Well Charlotte officially has her first illness which includes a cold, ear infection & pink eye. There is nothing more pitiful in this world than her little cough. She is being such a trooper though, she isn't very fussy and still smiles often even though I know she's not feeling well. The thing that has changed is her sleep, but I think that's only because her stuffy nose keeps her from sleeping very well. She has been waking up 3-4 times a night for about a week now which has been especially difficult for me because I also have strep throat. I think we are both over the hump though and I can't wait for her (and me) to feel normal again!


This is the current state of my bedside table (it's actually a dresser but it doubles as my bedside table). I'm looking forward to putting all these meds away for good.

Lexi

1 comment:

  1. That is tough. Wishing nothing but the best for your baby, and I hope she is getting only the finest medical treatments possible. Still, it is a bummer that she has to bear with the colds and ear infections, so yeah, more vigilance.

    Paul Quinn @ MedCare Pediatric

    ReplyDelete