Friday, March 20, 2015

10/52

24 weeks
Well after three weeks we are both finally not sick! Charlotte was sick for a week and then I came down with a horrible virus that I had to just ride out for 2 weeks, it was pretty bad.

I've mentioned before that we get a monthly subscription of dog toys/treats called Barkbox, well there is a baby version of that called Citrus Lane. I found a 40% off coupon for your first box and decided to give it a try. Her first box included a little snack container, a wooden block puzzle, baby wash, bubble bath, and a super cute headband! It's really fun getting things in the mail that you may not be able to find locally, so I think I may order a few more boxes. Charlotte obviously approves. 

We're going to start solids this weekend, I'm so excited because I feel like she is ready. The other night Jim and I were standing in the kitchen eating guacamole while I was holding Charlotte on my hip. Oh my goodness she wanted that guacamole so bad, she was reaching as far as she could to get some. We didn't give her any but I'm excited to give her some avocado!

Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment