Saturday, June 7, 2014

My splurge list: printed shorts





One of my favorite bloggers is pregnant right now and when I saw this post I immediately went to the Loft website in search of her printed shorts. I was crushed to see the $80 price tag. I decided to wait, I was willing to splurge on a good pair of shorts or two for the summer, but $80 is too much of a splurge for me. 

I also had mixed feelings about finding out that Loft had a maternity line. On one hand, Loft has a maternity line that is super cute! On the other, now I'm having a hard time not blowing a ton of money on all their cute stuff! 

I decided to get on the email list (which is a great way to get coupons), and 2 days later I got an email saying everything was 50% off....everything! Those shorts became mine that day. 

I am really happy with the purchase, they're the perfect length and are very cute. I never think about prints on shorts, so I'm glad I saw these on a fellow blogger because it opened a new door for me!

Outfit breakdown:

Fedora: Target (old)
Tank: A Pea in the Pod
Shorts: Loft
Sandals: Target (new)
Photobomb: Giada

Lexi


No comments:

Post a Comment