Wednesday, November 27, 2013

High fives for thigh highs




It may look nice and warm in these pics, but Texas is starting to cool down. I think fall is my favorite season to dress for. I love wearing boots, scarves, chunky sweaters, anything and everything cozy!

After seeing this pin, I fell in love with the idea of wearing thigh highs. When I decided I wanted a pair, I shopped online for a pair that was known to be forgiving at the top (meaning, they don't make my leg look like a sausage in it's casing). These got great reviews on Amazon.com so I took a chance and I'm so glad I did. They are tight enough to stay up, but don't create any unwanted bulging or creasing. 

In other news, I realized the other day that I hadn't had my hair colored in over 3 months so my cousin Laura gave me a nice little refresh and a quick bang trim. Having a hair stylish in the family has it's perks!

Top: Forever 21
Skirt: Gap
Thigh highs: Amazon.com
Boots: DSW

Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment