Monday, September 24, 2012

Wedding Inspiration

As our wedding gets closer and closer, I've been having a hard time putting all my ideas into words and organizing them. It's like I need to see everything so I don't miss out on a good idea. Pinterest has definitely helped me with this, and here are some images from my wedding Pinterest board.


All images via Pinterest
Clockwise from the top left:

  • I've been thinking a lot about my bouquet recently, and I've fallen in love with peonies. I love the blush color of these.
  • How cute is this succulent hair piece? Guess what it would match??!
  • Our wedding favors, which are small succulents.
  • I have to get a picture in my wedding dress with my dogs.
  • This is a picture of where Jim and I will be standing when we say our vows to each other.
  • How cute is this sign? I want one!
  • This is a picture of where we will have our reception, love the chandelier. 
  • Our wedding venue is kind of in the middle of nowhere, so having cute signs to lead the way is a cute and helpful idea.
  • Last but not least is the fisherman's knot.  The rope will break before the knot comes undone and the knot only gets tighter with pressure.

Lexi

1 comment:

  1. Love the peonies!!!! All your ideas are so clever, attractive and heart-tuggingly special (the fisherman's knot). It's all coming together splendidly.

    ReplyDelete