Sunday, June 10, 2012

Turn something old into something new

I don't know about you, but I almost never get rid of clothes. It seems like every time I do, I end up regretting it because inevitably I get an outfit idea in my head that includes the article I just got rid of. As soon as I get rid of it, it seems I can't live without it. Because of that, I like to try to bring old things back to life and fit the current trend.

I bought this skirt at Charlotte Russe my freshman year of college, that was 8 years ago. The elastic waist isn't stretchy anymore but I love the pattern, which is why I still have it. As I've mentioned before, high waisted skirts are trending right now, and this turns into a high waisted skirt perfectly. All you need is a trendy chambray shirt and a nice belt to make it current. 





How do you update old articles of clothing?

Lexi


No comments:

Post a Comment