Tuesday, July 28, 2015

25/52

43 weeks
I think this might be the cutest picture ever taken. How is my little baby 10 months old? I'm already starting to plan her 1st birthday which is crazy to me. I look back at pictures of her when she was just born and it feels like yesterday. 

Every day CJ seems to learn something new. She's been starting to really babble a lot and can clearly yell 'mamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa' when she wants me. She is totally over baby food and only wants to eat finger foods now. Some of her favorites are blackberries, blueberries, green beans, asparagus, chicken, fish, and any kind of bean. 

She cracks up at the most random things. Right now she can't contain herself when her dada says 'Chichi get!' or when you say 'bless you' or 'goo goo' to her. 

We went a little overboard and put foam tiles over pretty much every inch of her room since our floors are stained concrete. Now she can go crazy in her room and not worry about falling and hurting herself. Our next big project is going to be anchoring her furniture to the wall because she is now pulling up on everything. 

Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment