Friday, May 15, 2015

16/52


30 weeks
I'm a week late posting this, oops. I went back to work this week and originally had mixed feelings about it. On one hand I was excited to get back into the work world and feel more like myself again, but on the other hand I wasn't excited about leaving Charlotte during the day. 

I'm so lucky and eternally thankful that CJ's grandma watches her during the day, which made leaving her a lot easier because I know she's in good hands. I am loving my new job and CJ is doing so well at granny's, so the transition has been easy so far. 

Charlotte got her ears pierced earlier this month, she looks so cute! Her pediatrician's office numbed her ear lobes before hand and she hardly flinched when they pierced them, she did such a good job. 

Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment