Friday, January 30, 2015

Ch Ch Changes

New hair!
The other day I dropped CJ off at granny's house and I GOT A HAIRCUT....BY MYSELF...WITHOUT CHILD. It was awesome. Now I love my little mini me, but it was so nice to do something on my own. 

It's amazing how engrossing having a baby is. I thought it was hard to get stuff done around the house when I was 9 months pregnant, ha! I never knew how productive I could be in a short period of time until I couldn't get anything done unless CJ was asleep or Jimbo was home and playing with her. In that little window I can start a load of laundry (it's like the mail, it never ends!), do the dishes, maybe even cook dinner. I'm only able to write this right now because CJ is taking an abnormally long nap, which I am not complaining about.

Things sure have changed around here. The picture above is the closest thing to an outfit post I'm going to get to anytime soon. Top: an old V-neck from Target, Bottoms: Yoga pants. haha.

Until the next window of 'me' time,
Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment