Monday, September 23, 2013

Lately according to Instagram


Just look at this picture of Rocco with his little teeth hanging out.

 Recently it seems like we have a ton of pictures that need to be framed that have just been sitting on my desk for months. I have multiple rooms that I want to hang these pictures in, but I decided to start first with the guest bathroom. I finally picked out the poem that was read at our wedding as well as a little tree painting that I've had for a while. 

 I decided that for our upcoming trip to NYC, I would splurge on a new pair (or two) of booties and a new jacket. I'm currently torn between these booties, I can't decide which color I like better! Thoughts?

 A few weeks ago we had a storm in Austin and a tornado basically dropped on our neighborhood. This is a picture of what I saw when I opened the front door after a tree fell in our front yard.

I'm about to be an aunt again! My whole family is counting down the days until they can all meet sweet Isla! She's due to be here any day now!

 In this blog post I talked about the new juicer we got, and I'm still loving it! I've been trying to juice every other day. I've also been experimenting with different fruits, this particular mix has pineapple and raspberry along with the usual spinach and kale.

I had this wine one time at a friend's house and got it again only because of the cool label. It also tastes pretty fabulous. 

I got this little fancy coffee drink the other day while brunching with some girlfriends. It was so good, except it was the strongest espresso drink I've ever had and I was high on caffeine for 3 days afterwards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment