Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Layering jewelry

This past summer I decided I wanted to try to start accessorizing my outfits more with belts, jewelry, scarves, etc. I think I've gotten to the point where I can move on to the next level now, which is layering. Adding a necklace to an outfit can definitely make the outfit look finished, but adding multiple necklaces can make the outfit something different entirely. 

If I didn't have any necklaces on, this outfit would be kind of plain and blah. Because I've added accessories, I now have a focal point.



In this outfit I have 3 necklaces of different lengths

These booties=obsessed

Another fun jewelry trend is layering bracelets, which I'm currently working on. Tomorrow morning when you're getting dressed, try throwing on a few pieces and see how it looks!

Lexi

3 comments:

  1. Love layering bracelets - particularly David Yurman bracelets!!! Can't beat it. You look fab as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice lex! I'll give it a try.

    ReplyDelete